To drive growth in the digital age, you need to engage your customers and prospects in a continuous dialog, across the full spectrum of channels – collapsing the traditional boundaries of channels. With RedPoint Interaction, you can design and execute across the complete lifecycle of cross-channel engagement from a single visual interface. Take control of campaign management to make every customer interaction more personalized and engaging.
Create a single point of operational control
With a single, easy-to-use solution, coordinate your communications over time and across all channels – digital, traditional, inbound, outbound. An intuitive, drag-and-drop interface has users up and running quickly.
Leverage a digital communications hub
Connect easily with an ever-changing array of communication channels. Architected for change, RedPoint Interaction delivers pre-built integrations with leading email service providers, mobile messaging services, social media, and more. Swap delivery providers in and out at will.
Create a culture of collaboration
Facilitate teamwork across fragmented organizations with integrated collaboration tools. Plan, budget and track results transparently. Resolve issues faster and promote sharing of best practices.
Simplify testing, reporting, analysis
Perform large-scale, cross-channel, version testing with a few simple clicks. Track and report results across multi-wave campaigns. Analyze for insight and use to improve future plans. Deploy complex test matrices with a few simple clicks.
Stay flexible and run lean
RedPoint Interaction is database- and data model-agnostic and supports a range of deployment models, on-premise or hosted. It scales to meet growing needs rapidly and cost-effectively and easily integrates with a variety of third-party systems. Deployment, adoption and operations require a fraction of the time and cost required by competing solutions.
The RedPoint Difference
- Powerful enough to satisfy the most sophisticated users, easy enough for beginners to use
- All capabilities built into one product—not multiple, loosely-connected modules
- Pre-built integrations to leading email service providers, mobile messaging services, social media, and other channels.
- A next-generation solution architected for fast, low-TCO, and non-disruptive implementation, usage, and support
- Any deployment option available: SaaS, on-premises, hybrid, appliance
- Flexible enough to serve both enterprises and mid-market organizations