Platform updates bridge the gap between marketing strategy and execution; empower marketers to create revenue-driving, hyper-personalized engagements
Wellesley Hills, Mass. – Sept. 20, 2016 – RedPoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, announced updates to the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform™ that solve the customer engagement gap facing marketers today. The new version of the platform enables marketers to more easily take control of all of their data and drive relevancy and effectiveness in highly coordinated cross-channel campaigns, including those integrating Internet of Things (IoT) devices.
RedPoint provides enhanced data-driven personalization capabilities including real-time messaging and recommended actions, along with a library of predictive models that simplify efforts to drive personalization at scale. In addition, the platform now allows marketers to leverage interactive dashboards that users can customize to deliver the data and reports they need to do their jobs, including gathering information from external content feeds. A new adaptive user interface can be customized to support specific roles, tasks, and permissions.
Along with these updates and user experience improvements, the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform now provides marketers with an open channel that can connect to IoT devices such as game consoles, appliances, automobiles, and ad tech like data management platforms (DMPs).
“Data-driven personalization is the lifeblood of powerful, brand-building marketing campaigns. The latest enhancements to the Convergent Marketing Platform allow marketers to have more power at their fingertips than ever before and drive top line revenues,” said Patrick Tripp, vice president of product strategy at RedPoint Global. “Our new interactive marketing dashboards and open marketing channels allow marketers to extend their marketing technology ecosystem and enable them to create an ongoing cycle of engagement with their consumers.”
Key enhancements to the Convergent Marketing Platform include:
- Real-time triggered and transactional messages – RedPoint introduces listening activities to campaign design so that users can send timely and contextual communications to consumers that drive higher conversion rates.
- Analytical models for the modern marketer – Marketers can choose from a library of predictive models and scorecards, allowing for real-time optimization of offers, segmentation, scoring, and more effective targeting.
Enhanced Marketing Experience
- Interactive marketing dashboards – With a few clicks marketers can now create custom dashboards that incorporate data from any internal or external data source, such as campaign performance data and websites like Weather.com.
- Adaptive marketing interface – Users can now leverage various marketing roles, define new roles, and manage appropriate campaigns, approvals, tasks, and content based on permissions with greater efficiency.
Open Marketing Platform
- New channels and ad tech – Marketers can connect with any open channel like gaming, IoT devices, appliances, vehicles, ad tech, and cloud-based services like Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services. Additional channel enhancements include SparkPost, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Tailored Audiences (in beta), and Twilio SMS.
- Expanded database options – RedPoint has enhanced its extensive database options with support for the SAP HANA high performance in-memory database.
“RedPoint was instrumental in transforming our complex and siloed marketing data sources into nuanced customer profiles that have led to triple digit performance improvements,” said Andrew Heltzel, director for marketing and CRM at Xanterra Parks and Resorts. “We’re very excited about the new RedPoint platform innovations that will allow us to further engage in data-driven personalization and have a meaningful impact on how we engage with our customers.”
“In today’s multi-channel world, it is critical for businesses to accommodate their customers’ usage preferences,” said Patrick Malatack, vice president of product management at Twilio. “We’re pleased that RedPoint is making it easier for businesses to reach customers via the channel of their choice, in this case Twilio SMS.”
RedPoint’s enhanced Convergent Marketing Platform is available immediately. For more information, call +1 781-725-0250 or visit www.redpoint.net.
The latest version of RedPoint Global’s Convergent Marketing Platform features a new interactive dashboard, and provides data-driven personalization capabilities including real-time messaging and recommended actions, along with a library of analytical models that simplify efforts to drive personalization at scale.
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global empowers organizations to bring together all the customer data they need to create precise one-to-one interactions with their customers across any and all marketing channels. Unlike other solutions, the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform, a customer engagement platform, enables users to quickly extract structured and unstructured data from wherever it is, easily analyze customer behaviors and preferences, and create precisely the right messaging – whenever and through whatever channel required – all from a single platform. No other software provider offers an all-in-one solution PLUS speed-to-market and robust scalability. For more information, visit http://www.redpoint.net or email email@example.com.