Learn How to Bridge Customer Strategy and Execution with Data-Driven Marketing
WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – Sept. 8, 2016 – RedPoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, will join a guest speaker from Forrester Research, one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world, for a Direct Marketing News webcast focusing on solutions for marketers to bridge the common gap between customer strategy and ability to execute, with the right personalization and context that customers prefer.
Webcast: Mind the Gap – Bridging Customer Strategy and Execution with Data-driven Marketing
Thursday, September 15, 2016, 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT
- Rusty Warner, Principal Analyst serving B2C Marketing Professionals, Forrester Research
- Patrick Tripp, VP Product Strategy, RedPoint Global
Attendees will learn about data-driven approaches that marketing organizations can take to bridge the customer engagement gap, including:
- Research and insights from Forrester on common data challenges for enterprise marketing organizations
- How to leverage data, insight, and action cohesively to drive cross-channel customer engagement
- Customer examples and innovations that will help marketers address the data challenge
Marketers can register for this free Direct Marketing News webinar at:
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global empowers marketers to bring together all the customer data they need to create precise one-to-one interactions with customers across any and all marketing channels. Unlike other solutions, the RedPoint Convergent Marketing Platform, a customer engagement platform, enables users to quickly extract structured and unstructured data from wherever it is, easily analyze customer behaviors and preferences, and create precisely the right messaging — whenever and through whatever channel required — all from a single platform. No other software provider offers an all-in-one solution PLUS speed-to-market and robust scalability. For more information, visit www.redpoint.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org.