RedPoint Global joins Hitachi Data Systems and Aerospike for a lively discussion about today’s popular data management technologies and techniques
WELLESLEY HILLS, Mass. – October 6, 2016 – RedPoint Global, a leading provider of data management and customer engagement technology, will participate in a Database Trends and Applications (DBTA) roundtable webcast, focusing on new data management technologies and techniques for meeting the speed and scalability requirements of modern applications.
Free DBTA Webcast: Supporting Modern Applications: Data Management for Speed & Scale
Thursday, October 13, 2016, 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT
RedPoint Global will participate in a panel discussing how organizations can overcome the challenge of supporting business applications that continue to grow more sophisticated every day. From high-volume transactions, to the analytical processing of new data sources and types, modern applications require speed, scalability, and flexibility – on commodity hardware or in the cloud.
- Learn about the new data management technologies and techniques for meeting the speed and scalability requirements of modern applications.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the key solutions and best practices for modernizing, streamlining and accelerating data management processes for success in the real world.
- George Corugedo, Chief Technology Officer & Co-Founder, RedPoint Global
- Chuck Wenner, Sr. Director Global Technology, Unified Compute Platform, Hitachi Data Systems
- Brian Bulkowski, Co-Founder & CTO, Aerospike
About RedPoint Global Inc.
RedPoint Global offers a comprehensive set of world-class ETL, data quality, and data integration applications that operate in and across both traditional and Hadoop 2.0/YARN environments. The company also offers data-driven customer engagement solutions that help companies derive insights from customer behaviors and create consistent, relevant, and precise messaging across any and all channels. All RedPoint applications offer a unique visual user interface that eliminates the need for programming skills, allowing enterprises to utilize all data to achieve their strategic business goals. For more information, visit www.redpoint.net or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.